At First Choice Dental, we know that the recent pandemic has changed lives and that we will continue to see that change throughout our society in the coming years. Dr. Hoyoung Choi and our team want to reassure our patients that we remain committed to ensuring your safety and the safety of your loved ones at our dental office.
To make this goal a reality, we follow guidelines for infection control as required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the Environmental Protection Agency and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
These office protocols include:
- Using face masks and gloves
- Providing eye protection for team members and patients
- Using sterilizing hand soap
- Sterilizing countertops and surfaces after each patient appointment
- Disinfecting all our equipment before and after use
- Sterilizing the office using an autoclave to remove viruses and bacteria through heat and steam
Our patients are encouraged to:
- Make scheduled appointments for single individuals, unless they are with a minor
- Wear facial coverings
As always, our top priority is your comfort and protection. If you have any questions about our infection control protocols in Woodbridge, Virginia, we invite you to call us at 703-494-2144 so our dentist and team can address your concerns. We are happy to serve and look forward to meeting with you!
—The First Choice Dental Team